Article source: Giorgi Khmaladze
The project is located in one of the newly urbanized parts of the seaside city of Batumi, Georgia. It includes fuels station, McDonald’s, recreational spaces and reflective pool.
- Architects: Giorgi Khmaladze (Khmaladze Architects)
- Project: Fuel Station + McDonalds
- Location: Batumi, Georgia
- Photography: Giorgi Khmaladze
- Collaborators: Capiteli (Structural Engineer), Gulfstream (MEP), Archange & Schloffer (MCD Standards), Franke (Kitchen engineering), Erco (exterior lighting).
- Year: 2010-11 Design, 2012-13 Construction
- Size: 5,000 sqm (Site), 1200 sqm (Building)
- Client: SOCAR