Article source: GARDERA-D Architecture
The existing headquarters of the Agglomeration community has been established in Bayonne since 1990, in a building located in the heart of a wooded acre in its southern part, accessible from the avenue Foch located below.
The project had several objectives:
. To come up with a boardroom that could welcome all councilors and the public
. To offer additional workspaces for the different services.
. To fortify the Agglomeration community dynamism through the figure of a contemporary extension.
- Architects: GARDERA-D Architecture
- Project: ACBA, Agglomération Côte Basque Adour
- Location: Bayonne, France
- Project owner: Agglomération Côte Basque Adour Situation Bayonne (64)
- Programme: Restructuring and extension of the Cote Basque Adour Hotel’s Agglomeration : Board room 120 seats, commission rooms, offices, cafeteria…
- Certification: RT2012
- Delivered: September 2013