Article source: Studio Ramoprimo
The restaurant is located on the south-west corner of a office tower in Beijing CBD district. Design started in 2010 and construction was completed in early 2011. It covers a surface of 360 sqm. The space is characterized by the use of two strong walls, which visually define the space organizing the functional program: kitchen, dining areas, bar counter, pizza area, wine cellar and lounge corner.
- Architects: Studio Ramoprimo
- Project: Cornerstone Restaurant
- Location: Beijing CBD, China
- Design team: Marcella Campa, Stefano Avesani, Pietro Peyron
- Program: restaurant, pizzeria, lounge bar and wine corner
- Design: 2010-2011
- Built: 2011
- Area: 360 m²
- Client: Damon Sun- Life Less Ordinary Group Ltd.
- General contractor: Guoye Decorative – Dean Group, China
- Photo credits: ramoprimo.com