Article source: Juana Canet Arquitectos
The site is located in a housing development area in Calvia coast, close to a pine forest overlooking the sea. The client wanted to have a house with views among the trees.
The building is fitted in the plot towards the buildable boundary enclosing itself in a half moon shape and focusing all the rooms towards the sea. In order to preserve the existing trees the shape of the building is adapted to their position, so the constructed area is understood as independent pavillions on the one side connected on the other through a common and ample area that allows people to move along.
- Architects: Juana Canet Arquitectos
- Project: Casa poligonal
- Location: Housing development in Bendinat, Mallorca
- Type: Single house with swimmingpool and garage
- Team: Juana Canet arquitectos
- Client: Private
- Contractor: Eix 114 s.l.
- Surface: 267,27 m2
- Contract value: 257.824,19 €
- Data: Under construction 30%
- Software used: Autocad,3d max, Photoshop, Rhino