Optics:/ the branch of physics which studies the behavior and properties of light, including its interactions with matter and the construction of instruments that use or detect it.
- Architect: RANDY BROWN ARCHITECTS
- Project: Optic House
- Location: Bennington, NE 68164
- Studio: RANDY BROWN ARCHITECTS
1925 N 120th St.
Omaha, NE 68154
- Credits: Randy Brown FAIA Principal in charge Shane Fowler, Jonny Kaufman, Andrea Kelly, Brian Kelly, Neil Legband , Jenni Luebbert, Brandon Schumacker
- Client: Alan Tipp
- Contractor: Landmark Custom Homes
- Photographer: Farshid Assassi (more…)