Article source: Mulders vandenBerk Architecten
The ‘Paddenstoelenhuis’ is an information centre where you can learn all about mushrooms. From here guided tours are organized to the mushroom plantation. The building is nicely located in the countryside and can be rented as location for meetings and culinary workshops. The building is designed around a multifunctional hall. Entrance, office, kitchen and meeting room are attached to the central hall.
- Architects: Mulders vandenBerk Architecten
- Project: Paddenstoelenhuis
- Location: Achterschaijkstraat 16, 5351 NB, Berghem, the Netherlands
- Photography: Roel Backaert, Stijn Poelstra
- Client: Champignonkwekerij van de Vorle
- Area: 150 m2
- Cost: €250.000,-
- Completion: November 2012
- Program: Mushroom Information Centre
- Special feature: Concrete brick with marble granulate, cut in half under an angle.
- Software used: AutoCAD