Article source: SPF:architects
The program for the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts [the Wallis] was to transform the Historic Post Office Site into a cultural center for the performing arts including, the 500 seat Goldsmith Theatre, the 120 seat Lovelace Studio Theatre, an education wing, administrative offices, café, gift shop, sculpture garden, education court and a state of the art performing arts support spaces.
- Architects: SPF:architects
- Project: Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
- Location: Beverly Hills, California, U.S.A
- OWNER: Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
- PRESERVATION ARCHITECT & HISTORIC TAX CREDIT: Historic Resources Group
- THEATER CONSULTANT: Schuler Shook
- ACOUSTIC CONSULTANT: Jaffe Holden Acoustics
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING: Structural Focus
- MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL/PLUMBING: ARC Engineering
- CIVIL ENGINEER: Rothman Engineering, Inc.
- AUDIO/VIDEO CONSULTANT: Electrosonic Design Consulting
- LIGHTING: HLB Lighting
- CONTRACTOR: Matt Construction Company