Article source: Holm Architecture Office
The Dongjiang Master Plan site is situated within the Binhai area, 60 kilometers outside of the city of Tianjin in Northern China on a newly developed section of the coastline. The plan includes 280,000 square meters of residential development, with 40,000 square meters of mixed-use office, retail, and public space.
- Architects: Holm Architecture Office
- Project: Dongjiang Harbor Master Plan
- Location: Tianjin, Binhai, China
- Program: Residential, Office, Commercial and Landscape.
- Type: Invited Competition.
- Size: 280.000 M2 residential, 40.000 M2 Mixed Use Office & Retail.
- Client: Confidential.
- Team: HAO/Holm Architecture Office and Archiland Beijing.