Article source: Manuelle Gautrand Architecture
Demolition of an existing building (office building of the 1970s) with conservation of a 4-level underground parking lot.
Construction of an office building (about 300 work spaces) that hosts the French headquarters of Barclays Capital Bank. The building comprises luxury offices, lobby, relaxation area / cafeteria, six meeting rooms, computer rooms, technical premises, archives, and parking lot (85 car places). The building features two courtyard gardens and the top of the building provides a combination of part garden roof, part wooden deck terrace.
- Architect: Manuelle Gautrand Architecture
- Name of Project: Origami Office Building
- Location: Boulevard de Friedland, France
- Investor: Gecina
- Client’s Representative: Kaufman & BroadDevelopment
- Photo files: ©Vincent Fillon
- Other files: © Manuelle Gautrand