Article source: J M Carvalho Araújo Arquitectura e Design, S.A
It can be concisely summarized the project to a gesture.
The respect for the site, not in the sense of the landscape, but of the habits and attitudes inherent in the “feel “of the place become evident when inserting the building in an area where are cultivated the principles of identity of the surrounding environment and a strong sense of preservation.
- Architect: J M Carvalho Araújo Arquitectura e Design, S.A. – José Manuel Carvalho Araújo
- Project Name: Galeria Mário Sequeira
- Location: Braga, Portugal
- Ref: A404-97
- Client: Mário Sequeira
- Date: 1997 – 2001
- Design: José Manue, Carvalho Araújo
- Photography: Pedro Lobo, Hugo Carvalho Araújo