Article source: Peter Ruge Architekten GmbH
House W is a detached dacha for a German-Russian family of musicians.
Located 75 km north of Berlin in the beautiful countryside of Brandenburg, it is surrounded by lakes and forests. On a large 6,500 m2 site, a one storey wooden cabin has been constructed with a spacious living, dining and kitchen area.
- Architects: Peter Ruge Architekten GmbH
- Project: House W
- Location: County Oberhavel, Brandenburg, Germany
- Structural engineering: Dipl.-Ing. Hartmut Unterberg
- Construction company: Signumplan GmbH
- GFA single family house: 86,5 sqm, terrace: 47,0 sqm
- GFA outbuilding: 26,5 sqm
- Duration of contract: 2013 – 2014
- Completion: 2014