Article source: Equipe Lamas
The architecture of the House 28 is an extension of the arid and lush landscape from the Cerrado Biome. A family that sought tranquility and connection with nature commissioned this urban refuge located 10 minutes away from the national congress of Brasilia.
The area of 7000 m2 enabled to spread 850m2 of construction on the ground. Gardens permeate the volumetry and generous windows of wood and glass connect the interior to the landscape.
- Architects: Equipe Lamas
- Project: House 28
- Location: SMDB conjunto 28 Lago sul, Brasília DF, Brasil
- Photography: Haruo Mikami
- Engineering and incorporation: Ruy Lamas
- Architect Responsible: Samuel Lamas
- Team: Samuel Lamas, Ruy Lamas, Anderson Magallães
- Area (m2): 850m2
- Year of conclusion: 2016