Posts Tagged ‘Brazil’
Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Article source: Pablo Padin Arquiteto
The Reserva House is a unifamiliar house, located in a gated community near São Paulo megalopolis, in the industrial city of Jundiaí. The idea of the Project consists in promoting the Family gathering. Its lower floor is a social open space that looks outside to the tropical garden that surrounds the building. The large span slab creates big spaces without partitions. It was used a reinforced concrete grid structure system, not very common in unifamiliar houses, that gives an industrial signature to the construction.
Image Courtesy © Pablo Aleksitch Padin
- Architects: Pablo Padin Arquiteto
- Project: Reserva House
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Pablo Aleksitch Padin
- Colaborators: Arquiteto Wayne Sousa, Arquiteta Cristiane Bardese.
- Structural Engineer: Paulo de Tarso Mendes dos Santos – Rua Joaquim Puertas, 162 – São Sebastião
- Contractor: Zappacon – Av. Dom Pedro
- Construction Area (m2): 550,00m2
- Completion: 2017
Tuesday, February 27th, 2018
Article source: FORM bureau
The Escola Britânica de Artes Criativas is located within a building designed by Isay Weinfeld in the bohemian district of Vila Madalena in Sao Paulo.
The main idea was to create a school with a community spirit, a space which the students would consider their own and be inspired to create in. We wanted to surprise them, to immerse them in an interesting environment, but to leave some spaces as a blank canvas.
Image Courtesy © Sara de Santis
- Architects: FORM bureau
- Project: Escola Britânica de Artes Criativas
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Sara de Santis
- Client: EBAC
- Area: 2800 m2
- Year: 2016
Monday, February 26th, 2018
Article source: PJV Arquitetura
The FY house is located in “Condomínio Horizontes”, in the city of Jaraguá do Sul, Santa Catarina State, Brazil. The land has a big inclination both to the back side and to the north side. Its dimensions are of 26m x 40 m and the total area is of approximately 1,087 sqm.
Image Courtesy © Larry Sestrem
- Architects: PJV Arquitetura
- Project: House FY
- Location: Jaragua do Sul, Santa Catarian State, Brazil
- Photography: Larry Sestrem
- Responsible Architect: Pablo José Vailatti
- Other Collaborators:
- Ana Meirinho Neves
- Carolina Contin
- Joana Bittencourt
- Vinicius Schewe
- Total Built Area: 280 sqm
- End of Work: 2016
Monday, February 26th, 2018
Article source: Raffo Architecture
In a composition of volumes and plans, the building fits between openings and closings, respecting the functional needs of the family and the natural characteristics of the surroundings. The main functions of the house are concentrated on a single plan, providing a single floor house aspect, sharing abundant lighting and ventilation integrated by a central pool. The upper and lower floor contain spaces of sporadic and private use.
Image Courtesy © Marcos Fertonani
- Architects: Raffo Architecture
- Project: Cumaru House
- Location: Londrina, Brazil
- Photography: Marcos Fertonani
- Team: Fernando Fayet, Isabella Porte, Heloisa Dias, Camila Nakamura, Jessica Barros, Bruno Beninelli, Nicoli Muller, Tamires Nogueira, Emily Tomine, Victor Mezuran, Paulo Vanzo, Isis Kono, Kelly Iglesias, Guilherme Caberlin, Orlando Fujarra, Bruna Caroline, Marcela Montans, Ana Flavia Naufal, Amanda Balestrini, Michel Totti Osti.
- Architect in Charge: Lucas Raffo
- Authors: Lucas Raffo, Marcos Aleixo
- Area: 372,13m²
- Project Year: 2015
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
Article source: Cité Arquitetura
Important industrial hub located in strategic setting and future Intermodal Railway Center of Rio de Janeiro, Queimados is a rapidly developing city. Like many untapped areas of the Metropolitan Region, it now has a demand for larger and better-quality enterprises. The arrival of a hotel development of the size of Premier Flat is fundamental to anchor the growth that the city is experiencing.
Image Courtesy © Alessandro Giraldi
- Architects: Cité Arquitetura
- Project: Premier Flat
- Location: Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
- Photography: Alessandro Giraldi
- Client: Zoneng Engenharia
- Team: Daniel Osório, Beatriz Oliveira, Luiz Felippe Calçado, Thiago Marques, Beatriz Aguiar, Zander Vasques, Felipe Andrade, Thiago Pessoa, Celso Rayol, Fernando Costa
- Managers: Leticia Burkardt, Lúcia Andrezo
- Landscape Architecture: Harumi e Zayas Paisagismo
- Site Area: 996,12 m²
- Built Area: 9.086,31 m²
- Rooms: 156 units
- Project year: 2013
- Year of construction: 2016
Thursday, February 15th, 2018
Article source: Casa100 Arquitetura
The first request made by the resident of this apartment, was to have a minimalist environment, with references to Scandinavian architecture. She did not want many colors and not much information in the apartment. Architecture should speak for itself. The apartment originally had 2 bedrooms, and two bathrooms. With the changes made in the project, the master suite got bigger, and where the 2nd bedroom was, it turned into a large closet, which is a kind of entrance hall of the suite, and where the restroom is located. In the bathroom the idea was to join the 2 shower cabins turning into just one larger, for the suite, since the smaller one now turned into a restroom. The open kitchen to the living room has received a support counter which also serves as a dining space for 2 people. The air conditioning machine on the terrace was hidden by a perforated metal plate, and on it, the wooden shelf receives some plants for everyday uses. To maintain clarity throughout the apartment, and not visually diminish the room, the division between social and intimate wing was done with a dotted glass, allowing the good use of the natural light but also maintaining the privacy of the enclosed environment. The materials follow a more sober line, so we have plenty of white, wood in American oak leaves, and copper tubes that are shelf structures in the kitchen, living room and bedroom.
Image Courtesy © Casa100 Arquitetura
Thursday, February 8th, 2018
Article source: João Diniz Arquitetura
A club in the city surroundings
Among woods, rivers, sports courts and swimming pools
There is relax and nature altogether.
Image Courtesy © Marcilio Gazzinelli and Isabel Diniz e João Diniz
- Architects: João Diniz Arquitetura
- Project: Clube Campestre Locker Rooms
- Location: Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Photography: Marcilio Gazzinelli, Isabel Diniz e João Diniz
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Associate architect: Clarissa Bastos, José Baccarini, Igor Hermont
- Structural engineer: Raul Neuchwander
- Civil engineer: Cavito Engenharia
- Built area: 470,00 m2
- Project: 2004
- Completion: 2006 (1st stage)
Monday, January 29th, 2018
Article source: 0E1 ARQUITETOS
The America apartment was designed as a residence for a couple. The project sought to create a smooth transition providing the greatest possible integration between social-use and private-use environments. In order to achieve this, two main strategies were used: division of social and private functions in different floors and use of structures and furniture that provide flexibility and lightness in the division of spaces. In addition to the unconventional space organization, the client requested the use of residential automation technologies. In this way, the design challenge was established, which consisted in allying spaces and technology in a harmonic and discrete way.
Image Courtesy © Gabriel Carpes
- Architects: 0E1 ARQUITETOS
- Project: America Apartment
- Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Photography: Gabriel Carpes
- Software used: SketchUp
- Team: Ana Cristina Castagna, Anna Carolina Manfroi, Carol Vasques, Dionatan Monteiro, Gabriel Giambastiani, Giovana Luckow, Mariana Samurio, Mario Guidoux, Matheus Merolillo, Muntsa Ventura, Natália Zaffari, Thaís Gerhardt
- Year of Conclusion: 2016
Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018
Article source: João Diniz Architecture
The HC house is part of a master plan for a small family community on a semi-rural area in the mountains around Belo Horizonte, Brasil.
The house is the initial construction of a set of buildings, already designed and to be built, including, besides it, a central kitchen, three small individual houses, a space for yoga practice and physiotherapy and garage.
Image Courtesy © Bel Diniz
- Architects: João Diniz Architecture
- Project: HC house
- Location: Mãe Terra Condo, Brumadinho, MG, Brazil
- Photography: Bel Diniz
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp and hand Drawings
- Team: José Baccarini, Igor Hermont, Jessica Neves. architects
- Other Collaborators: Builder: Claudio Rocha, eng.
- Total Built Area (m2): 146,00 m2
- Year of completion: 2016
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017
Article source: Paulo Brazil Arquitetura
The architectonic project for the Klabin Research, Development and Innovation Center, installed near to the main entrance of Vila Harmonia, Telêmaco Borba, PR, has as guide line, the integration of the architecural ensemble to the surrounding landscape, a quite and pleasant space, especially chosen by the Managers Fabio Schvartsman and Francisco Cesar Razzolini. The area is right in the middle of the generous woods that define the compact green belt around the Unity Klabin Monte Alegre, defined and opened in the forties (1940), for the production of quality paper in total respect to the evironment.
Image Courtesy © Pedro Kok
- Architects: Paulo Brazil Arquitetura
- Project: P&D+I KLABIN Center
- Location: Monte Alegre, Telêmaco Borba, Paraná State, Brazil
- Photography: Pedro Kok
- Colaborators Architects: Luiza Garry Leptich, Carlos Eduardo Valbusa, Elisa Relva Basso, Marco Antônio D’Delia, Ricardo Marmorato, Laís Oliveira Xavier, Bianca Dunder.
- Area: 15.000m2
- Main Building: 3.006m2
- Beginning: September, 2015
- Conclusion: May, 2017