Article source: Iotti + Pavarani Architetti
Immergas has extended its research and production field to new generation technologies, related to renewable resources exploitation (like solar thermal, photovoltaic and heat pumps); the new Center for Advanced Training contains teaching rooms and showrooms where technicians and professionals may be trained and updated on both implanting and installation technologies tied to productions based on renewable resources. So the building’s outline is that of an “open laboratory”- a space in which one works and is received.
- Architects: Iotti + Pavarani Architetti (Paolo Iotti, Marco Pavarani)
- Project: Domus Technica – Immmergas Center for Advanced Training
- Location: Brescello, Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Structures:Studio Gasparini-Gualerzi-Teneggi (Sara Trussardi)
- Services:Studio Termotecnici Associati (Marco Manghi)
- Electrical:Tecnoprogetti (Ferruccio Mirandola)