Article source: Wingårdh Arkitektkontor
In spite of its location by the sea Gothenburg has very few residences with sites by the water. This unique site therefore called for special care and treatment, and for various reasons Wingårdh has designed buildings on it on three different occasions and for three different clients. The house that has now been built is for a family consisting of two adults, two teenage daughters and a small son.
- Architects: Wingårdh Arkitektkontor / Gert Wingårdh, Karin Wingårdh, Lennart Gullberg, Kajsa Halldén.
- Project: Villa at Amundön
- Location:Brottkärr, Gothenburg
- Project administrators: Wickenbergs Bygganalys AB.
- Contractors: Bergman & Höök, Frillesås Mur o Puts, FP Glasmagasinet AB, Gryler Natursten.
- Gross area: 470 sqm.
- Built year: 2000.
- Other consultants: K: FB Engineering AB., V: EPG Konsult, E: Per Schönbeck Elprojekt AB.
- Software used: Autocad 14