Article source: Arquitetos Associados
”Inhotim is a unique site that offers a broad ensemble of art works, displayed outdoors as well as in both temporary and permanent galleries, all located inside a Botanical Garden of extraordinary beauty. The landscaping was originally inspired by famed architect and landscape artist Roberto Burle Marx (1909-1994), and rare plant species are distributed in an esthetically pleasing manner throughout an estate which also sports five lakes and a preserved forest area.
- Architects: Arquitetos Associados
- Project: MIGUEL RIO BRANCO GALLERY – INHOTIM
- Location: Brumadinho, Brasil
- Photography: Leonardo Finotti
- Software used: Intellicad
- collaboration: Manoela Campolina