Article source: João Diniz Architecture
The HC house is part of a master plan for a small family community on a semi-rural area in the mountains around Belo Horizonte, Brasil.
The house is the initial construction of a set of buildings, already designed and to be built, including, besides it, a central kitchen, three small individual houses, a space for yoga practice and physiotherapy and garage.
- Architects: João Diniz Architecture
- Project: HC house
- Location: Mãe Terra Condo, Brumadinho, MG, Brazil
- Photography: Bel Diniz
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp and hand Drawings
- Team: José Baccarini, Igor Hermont, Jessica Neves. architects
- Other Collaborators: Builder: Claudio Rocha, eng.
- Total Built Area (m2): 146,00 m2
- Year of completion: 2016