Article source: ENFORMA in cooperation with AIM STUDIO
Planning and designing buildings, in areas such as Budva, are almost always driven by clear guidelines that were established during the long and rich history. The subject area has many of high-quality surroundings aspects and views, like the old town, the island Sv. Nicola and the sea horizon. Therefore, making an architectural structure, on this location, has to be directed towards these benefits with an adequate response to the overall context.
- Architect: ENFORMA in cooperation with AIM STUDIO
- Name of Project: Salt Tower
- Location: Budva, Montenegro
- Architects: ENFORMA – Nikola Novaković, Slobodan Jović, Radovan Radoman + AIM STUDIO – Ivan Milošević
- Project year: 2012.
- Total constraction gross area: 6095.24 m2
- Clients: Monterra Montenegro d.o.o. , MCG d.o.o.