Posts Tagged ‘Buenos Aires’
Thursday, March 16th, 2017
Article source: Estudio Galera Arquitectura
Kuvasz house is set on top of a dune in the forest of Carilo, an area with few neighbors in front of an un-plotted forest reserve.
The house was planned for the owner’s use during low season and for rental in high season. Practical requirements were set: amount of bathrooms, bedrooms, services, and other basic items for an unknown user.
Image Courtesy © Diego Medina
- Architects: Estudio Galera Arquitectura
- Project: Kuvasz House
- Location: Contancia neighbourhood, Carilo, Pinamar County, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Diego Medina
- Project Team: Ariel Galera.Arq., Diego Ballario, Cesar Amarante, Francisco Villamil.Arq.
- Lot area: 1020.45m2
- Building area: 220 m2
- Project: 2014
- Project Construction: 2014-2016
Friday, January 27th, 2017
Article source: Hitzig Militello Arquitectos
Starting off from the idea of recreating the spirit of the traditional Buenos Aires groceries without resorting to cliches, we worked with the materiality of what to us best reflects this kind of store: the wooden box for groceries. The sheer simplicity of this single element can generate spatiality both by addition and subtraction. The result attempts to describe this spirit, which was built by the abstraction of these elements. In short: constructing the decoration without decorating the construction.
Image Courtesy © Esteban Lobo
- Architects: Hitzig Militello Arquitectos
- Project: Tostado Suipacha Coffee Club
- Location: Santa fe Ave & Suipacha str. Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Esteban Lobo
- Construction Manager: Hitzig Militello Arquitectos
- Branding: GrupoA
- Construction company: Estudio Cores
- Structural Engineer: Ing. Carlos Gadini
- Scenography: Jerónimo Basso
- Furniture equipment: Casa Fad
- Decorative ironwork: Hugo Tonti
- Marbles and Granites: Marmolería Gago
- Size: 202 m2
- Year: 2016
Thursday, January 19th, 2017
Article source: Rivero Rolny Arquitectos
“Structure as space designer”
Structure stops hiding behind the drawing and comes out to participate as the main character of the play.
Based on the structure performance, everything occurs. The stage combines different but simple lines, materials, forms and senses.
Image Courtesy © Arq. Manuel Agustin Valerio Landivar
- Architects: Rivero Rolny Arquitectos
- Project: HOUSE RR
- Location: St n° 655/23 Parque Sicardi. La Plata – Buenos Aires – Argentina
- Photography: Arq. Manuel Agustin Valerio Landivar
- Characteristics: low scale growing residential zone.
- Sitearea: 402 mts2 – Corner 14×30 mts
- Construction area: 80 mts2 (62 under covered)
Wednesday, December 21st, 2016
Article source: Ventura Virzi Arquitectos
Kenneth Frampton considers Tectonics not only as a “mere disclosure of the construction technique, but, rather, its expressive potential. Tectonics acquires a truly artistic character to the extent that it amounts to a poetics of construction… The inevitable ground nature of a building has a character so tectonic and tactile as scenic and visual, although none of these attributes denies its spatiality.
Image Courtesy © Estudio Nápoles
- Architects: Ventura Virzi Arquitectos (Daniel Ventura, Andrés Virzi)
- Project: Brick House
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Estudio Nápoles (Jonathan Cáceres & Guillermo Romero) and Ventura Virzi
- Models: Mijaíl Jara, María Eugenia Pérez Moreno, Pedro Cabrera, Alejandra Dalpra
- Project team: Daniel Ventura,arq., Andrés Virzi, arq., Juan Pablo Callegari,arq
- Collaborators: Maximiliano Atanasoff, Juan Marcos Lagomarsino, Mario Rabinovich, Lucía Rodríguez, Joaquín Rodriguez Althoff
- Area: 90 m2
- Year: 2011
Friday, October 28th, 2016
Article source: Zapata – Jáuregui arquitectos asociados
The Silent Houses have much to say. They are searching for new experiences of living. They are isolated from the world, because they feel somewhat hostile. They are not interested in the context, but sometimes they can look the outside . They are hard and dry, but the inside is neutral, appropriated and unstable. They are home to a hermit life.
The property is located in a residential neighborhood of medium density.
Image Courtesy © Federico Cairoli
- Architects: Zapata – Jáuregui arquitectos asociados
- Project: Silent House IV – The ovenbird nest
- Location: Av. Constitución, Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Federico Cairoli
- Authors: Arquitecto Leonardo Jáuregui and Arquitecto Leandro Zapata
- Construction: Carlos Madrid
- Budget: Costo por m2: U$S 445
- Builded surface: 197.00 m2 cubiertos | 7.00 m2 semicubiertos
- Project Phases:
- Draft / project: 2011
- Built: 2012
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Article source: LUCIANOKRUK
The ground of 20m x 30m located in the forest of Mar Azul has the particularity of a very important unevenness respect of the two streets it faces. While this complicates the resolution of access to the site provides the advantage that, if the house is located high, it is very little exposed to the gaze from the street, and also from the inside you can get views of the landscape above the neighboring buildings. This difference in level is more or less smooth to the back of the lot, but it is very sharp towards the opposite front and in this area the forest is also thinned.
Image Courtesy © Gustavo Sosa Pinilla
- Architects: LUCIANOKRUK (Maria Victoria Besonias , Luciano Kruk)
- Project: House BB
- Location: Blue Sea of Villa Gesell, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Gustavo Sosa Pinilla
- Collaborating: Arq Diorella Fortunati
- Land area: 595.5 m2
- Built area: 114.81 m2
- Year Built: 2011
Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Article source: Besonias Almeida arquitectos
The commission arises from the principals need to have an enclosure where they can be isolated from the activity of the house, and then facilitate the development of functions more relaxed and much more connected with the landscape. It was to be an indeterminate space, since its use would also be indeterminate, but it should be comfortable in both winter and summer. This brief program was rounded off with the request of an outdoor bath and a small warehouse.
The place chosen for location by the principals is the farthest from the house, next to the existing evergreen trees sector on the lot.
Image Courtesy © Federico Kulekdjian
- Architects: Besonias Almeida arquitectos
- Project: Torcuato House Pavilion
- Location: Olivos Golf Club, Malvinas Argentinas, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Federico Kulekdjian
- Design and Project Management: Arch. Maria Victoria Besonias, Arch. Guillermo de Almeida
- Collaborators: Arch. Micaela Salibe, Arch. Guido Gallupo
- Built Area: 45sqm + swimming pool and solarium
- Built Year: 2016
Thursday, August 4th, 2016
Article source: Carbone Fernandez Arquitectos
It belongs to a property located in the central area of the city of Tandil, gifted of complete infrastructure and where the plan of territorial development grants until 1000 habitants by hectare.
The lot is almost on the east edge of the central area. Paradoxically, this area allows buildings up to a height of 31.5 meters where the majority of the existing constructions are one or two storeys height.
Image Courtesy © Carbone Fernandez Arquitectos
- Architects: Carbone Fernandez Arquitectos
- Project: Globant Iconic Building
- Location: Tandil, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Team Members: Franco Carbone, Fabricio Contreras Ansbergs, Esteban Rosso, Cristian Bianchini, Ignacio Corso, Romina De Falco
- Area: 5400 sqm
- Year: 2016
Tuesday, June 21st, 2016
Article source: Zaccanti & Monti Architects
The project develops on an area of irregular contour. The layout seeks to alternate between the interior and exterior spaces. On the main entrance, a courtyard is located proposing the transition between the public street and private interior.
Image Courtesy © Zaccanti & Monti Architects
- Architects: Zaccanti & Monti Architects
- Project: Casa DDC
- Location: Barrio Privado Rumencó, Mar del Plata, Pcia. Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Construction Date: 2015
Wednesday, May 18th, 2016
Article source: BAM! arquitectura
The CG342 House was conceived upon the request of a young professional to be built on a lagoon lot located in a private gated golf community.
Image Courtesy © BAM! arquitectura