Article source: JagerJanssen architects BNA
The shape of this single family house was directly derived from its context.
Towards the backyard the width of the plot reduces, and so does the floorplan. Slope and direction of the ridge of the roof were modeled by carefully looking at the adjacent houses.
- Architects: JagerJanssen architects BNA
- Project: House Seali
- Location: Capellle a/d Ijssel, The Netherlands
- Photography: Ossip Architectuurfotografie, JagerJanssen, Caren Huygelen
- Software used: Vectorworks, Sketchup, Podium Renderer, Photoshop, InDesign
- Team: Alex Jager, Rogier Janssen
- Client: Mohamed & Amana
- Gross area: ca. 350 m2
- Building period: 7 months
- Finished: July 2014