Article source: NMD NOMADAS
The building is defined as a series of pleats in direct dialogue with strong topographical conditions. The tower lies on the hillside.From the natural conformation of the relief, the architectural gesture generates a transversal line to the ridge, becoming a viaduct that connects the upper and the lower part of the existing site, as it rises above the new main road design and an existing secondary road.
- Architects: NMD NOMADAS
- Project: LAS TORRES MULTIFAMILY BUILDING
- Location: Caracas, Venezuela
- Design Directors: Farid Chacón, Francisco Mustieles, Claudia Urdaneta, Lourdes Peñaranda.
- Design Team: Sailka Durán, Sikiú Pulgar, Marigabriela Puerta, Hugo Sánchez.
- Assistants: Manuel Lemus, Johnny López, Ernesto Montiel, Carlos Zabala, Ricardo Urrutia.
- Structural Engineering: Ing. Adolfo Mibelli, Ing. Oscar Sánchez.
- Project Year: 2002
- Construction Area: 5.000 m2