Article source: Miguel Montor
As a follow-up of the master renovation plan for the Nuevo Continente School, campus Queretaro, comes the opportunity for this new exercise which corresponds to the pre-school building.
It is one of the key pieces for the school’s image, since it is not only the pre-school building, but it is the piece through which people enter the complex. It is also the direct contact with the city, taking full dialogue with the urban strip, which, though shy, is already present all the way to this side of the city.
- Architects: Miguel Montor
- Project: Nuevo Continente Pre-school
- Location: Celaya, Mexico
- Photography: Moritz Bernoully – Onnis Luque
- Promoter: Fabric – Lorenzo Farfán.
- Structural Design: Juan José Larios.
- Constructor: Juvencio Álvarez.
- Landscape: Entorno – Hugo Sánchez y Tonatiuh Martínez.
- Year: 2012.
- Project area: 1700m²