Article source: Design Equilibrium
The client wished for an eatery which served vegetarian food in a comfortable informal setting, a setting which feels and is accessible to all cadres of soceity, where the outlook of the project does not depict or is least suggestive of any certain style or form of interiors. The plain contemporary or industrial design approach was too bland for their taste. So, they put forward guidelines where the interiors should be lively and reflective of the brand ideology ; affordable food, experimentation and the interiors would reflect a sense of community, equality and bonhomie.
- Architects: Design Equilibrium
- Project: BIGWICH
- Location: SCO-24 & 25, Sector-9D, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh, India
- Photography: Ar. Purnesh Dev Nikhanj (Purnesh Dev Photography)
- Software used: ProGEcad
- Design Team: Ar. Dhruv Sarveshwar Lal (Principal Architect), Ar. Sheetal Sharma, Ar. Gagandeep Singh
- Graffiti Team: Komal Sharma, Simran Singh Paul Reen
- Area: 925 Sq.ft.
- Date Of Completion: 2nd May 2016