Article source: García Floquet Arquitectos
Dialectic between public space and appropriate places for inhabitants of nursery school.
The construction of a nursery in the existing center CEIP “Vicente Blasco Ibáñez” in Cheste (Valencia) is seen as an opportunity to investigate and intervene in the border between the school and the town of Cheste, as well as to achieve the necessary specificity required by the program in relationship to the rest public spaces of the center.
- Architects: García Floquet Arquitectos
- Project: Nursery “Blasco Ibañez” in Cheste
- Location: Cheste, Valencia, Spain
- Design year: 2008
- Construction years: 2009 – 2010
- Area: 348,00 m2
- Surveyor: Isidro León Muñoz
- Contractor: Cobra s.a.
- Client: CIEGSA (Construcciones e Infraestructuras Educativas de la Generalidad Valenciana)
- Building services: Valnu s.l.