Article source: Somdoon Architects
ASA Lanna Center is located on a highway in Chiang Mai, Northern province of Thailand. As a branch office of Association of Siamese Architects (ASA), the design aims to find the balance between keeping the local culture identity while accommodating requirements of today.
- Architects: Somdoon Architects
- Project: Somdoon Architects
- Location: Chotana Rd., Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Photography: Ketsiree Wongwan and Charnon Sarachart
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Client: The Association of Siamese Architects Under Royal Patronage
- Design Collaborator: Creative Crews
- Vernacular Architecture Consultant: Adul Helanya
- Landscape Architect: Shma Co.,Ltd.
- Structural Engineer: CT23 Co.,Ltd and Engitect Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer: GEO Design & Engineering Consultant Co., Ltd.
- Main Contractor: Phukuan Construction Limited Partnership
- Gross Floor Area: 800 m2
- Completion: June 2016