Posts Tagged ‘Chile’
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
Article source: B+V Arquitectura
The project is located near Lake Rapel, on a site of 896.5 sqm. This is characterized by a privileged view of the lake and a strong slope in most of its development. The budget forces to minimize the intervention in the slope, containing the largest amount of program in the minimum of flat space available at the beginning of the site. This, together with the high temperatures presented by Rapel’s microclimate in summer, implies the following problems: high program density, excessive solar radiation and lack of comfortable space for recreation.
Image Courtesy © Rodolfo Lagos Berardi
- Architects: B+V Arquitectura
- Project: The Folding House
- Location: Chile
- Photography: Rodolfo Lagos Berardi
- Software used: Autocad and 3ds Max
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
Article source: GITC architecture
A.- DESIGN BRIEF and SITE considerations.
- The Project consists of a single family home in a suburban zone, north of Santiago, in a semi-arid climate, with a long summer season (7 months) and low winter temperatures. It is located on a private lot, very close to freeways that connect to the city, but in it is also surrounded by nature, isolated from construction and neighbors.
Image Courtesy © Felipe Díaz Contardo
- Architects: GITC architecture (Felipe Vera Buschmann, Rodrigo Belmar Expósito)
- Project: Casa Chamisero
- Location: Chamisero, Colina, Santiago, Chile
- Photography: Felipe Díaz Contardo
- Client: Rodrigo Lopez Pizarro
- Collaborating architects: Laura Cuesta Hernández, Carlos Estay Olguín, Felipe Muñoz Sepúlveda, Camila Pérez Arévalo
- Structural Calculation: Engineer Roberto Soto
- Electrical Project: Rodrigo García Pino
- Health Project: Mauricio Bonnefoy
- Illumination Project: Sebastián Díaz R.
- Material: Reinforced concrete seen, steel, native wood and glass coverings
- Constructora House: Ricardo Solís Ltda.
- Construction Works Exterior: GITC Ltda.
- I.T.O.: GITC Ltda.
- Constructed area: 767, 7 m²
- Year of construction: 2014
Sunday, March 12th, 2017
Article source: PAR Arquitectos
An isolated and open construction, next to an existing swimming pool, was ordered at the end of the house garden. The place is presented with an outstanding geographical support, which contains and frames a privileged green environment, typical of the pre-mountain range area east of Santiago.
The project strategy refers to the pergola as an architectural reference; That light and autonomous frame as an integral support of nature and multiple activities.
Image Courtesy © Diego Elgueta
- Architects: PAR Arquitectos (Pablo Lopez, Alvaro Cortés, Tomás Pardo)
- Project: Pergola Pavilion
- Location: Lo Barnechea, Santiago, RM, Chile
- Photography: Diego Elgueta
- Area: 52 mts2 / 1.114 mts2
- Year: 2017
Friday, January 20th, 2017
Article source: Fantuzzi + Rodillo Arquitectos
The project involved the rehabilitation of a former boarding school built in the late nineteenth century, in the area of Cerro Alegre in Valparaíso. In a slope and with access to two pedestrian streets, the building is located above the Dimalow promenade overlooking it with its main facade while releasing a backyard towards the Caracoles passage.
Image Courtesy © Pablo Blanco
- Architects: Fantuzzi + Rodillo Arquitectos
- Project: El Internado
- Location: Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso, Chile
- Photography: Pablo Blanco and José Benasco
- Team project: Roberto Fantuzzi, Jaime Rodillo, José Tomás Caballero, Mercedes Angulo
- Construction company: FRAC Ltda.
- Manufacturers: Santa Elena Mastering workshop, Perfilam, Sonam, Biotung, Tarkett, Patagonia glass
- Area: 810 m2
- Project Year: 2015
Thursday, January 5th, 2017
Article source: FELIPE ASSADI ARQUITECTOS
The commission was for a pavilion bordering a tennis court that could handle four programs in the following order: sauna, gymnasium, baths, and lodgings for a caretaker. The two central programs were to be related to the ten- nis court, but not the lateral ones. At the same time, the three sports-related programs were to be interconnected, whereas the lodgings were to be isolated from the rest.
Image Courtesy © FERNANDO ALDA
Sunday, December 25th, 2016
Article source: SUSANA HERRERA & FACTORIA
The ARCHITECTURE AS A TRANSFORMING AGENT
The reconciliation between tourism and communities has transformed Lake Lanalhue into a natural, economic and political resource. We are aware of being part of our own time and place, in the Arauco province where tense ancestral and historical demands are taking place, a complex period in many aspects, and instead of avoiding the implications that this entails, we decided to face this period by contributing from what we know best, and this is to act from within the territory with the architecture that makes us the most sense, that is the architecture whose action transforms and summons the encounter of worlds that at times seem so distant, but that share a specific place of the planet, a common place in the Cosmos.
Image Courtesy © SUSANA HERRERA & FACTORIA
- Architects: SUSANA HERRERA & FACTORIA
- Project: Astronomical Observatory YEPUN “A SITE SPECIFIC ARCHITECTURE FOR A UNIVERSE WHERE WE ALL FIT”.
- Location: Region of Biobío, Lake Lanalhue QUELÉN Tourist Center, Chile
- Software used: Autocad, 3dS Max, Rhino
- Project Team: Rodrigo Troncoso, Diego Triviño, José Miguel Heras, Gonzalo Escudero
- Graphic Design And Astronomical Management: Marcelo Cifuentes
- Strucural Project: José Nicolás Durán
- Owner: QUELEN CENTRO TURISTICO / YEPUN
- Construction: Quelén Construction Limitda
- Year: 2016
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos
The project is set surrounding a library that is intended to be the core of the Cultural Center. This space turns into a meeting point where all circulations begin and end.
Image Courtesy © Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos
- Architects: Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos
- Project: CCBRACH
- Location: Calle Mac Iver 225, planta 15. Santiago, Chile
- Client: Republica Federativa de Brasil
- Project Team: Tadea de Ipiña Mariscal, Jorge Nieto Pujol
- Collaborators: Ignacio Hornillos
- Construction: CVC Constructora
- Area: 350m2
- Project Year: 2014/2015
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: DRAA
The VPVC office is a project commissioned to solve the demanding layout for a new bureau of lawyers, located in a single 500 sqm story of a translucent curtain-wall building with a single central circulation core in Santiago. Our proposal resulted the winner in a private competition.
The programme requested contemplated allocating 23 individual lawyer’s offices, 4 secretaries, accountants, interns and an area of services.
Image Courtesy © Felipe Camus
- Architects: DRAA
- Project: VPVC Office
- Location: Vitacura, Chile
- Photography: Felipe Camus
- Design Team: Nicolas del Rio, Felipe Camus
- Collaborators: Magdalena Besomi
- Constructor: Fyg
- Main Material: Madera lenga, IGNISTERRA
- Área: 500 sqm
- Year: 2014
Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Article source: Cristian Hrdalo Architects
The House is located in Las Araucarias de Linderos Golf Club, 30 km at south of Santiago.
The plot face the golf course in a corner in two of its sides, situation that gives a great perspective and views of the landscape but at the same time an overexposure of the privacy of the house.
Image Courtesy © Nico Saieh
- Architects: Cristian Hrdalo Architects
- Project: House in Linderos
- Location: Linderos, Chile
- Photography: Nico Saieh
- Area: 780 m2
- Project year: 2014
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Article source: Tidy Architects
This is a weekend house in Aculeo Lagoon, mandated by a young couple. The site is located on a hillside that contemplates the lagoon from afar.
The house, in consequence, acts as a landscape observation post and a faraway lookout through two unique picture windows that fork in different paths and heights, to capture two distinct views.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Pirrone
- Architects: Tidy Architects (Albert Tidy, Ian Tidy)
- Project: Martínez House
- Location: Maipo, Chile
- Photography: Sergio Pirrone
- Collaborators: Matías Pincheira, Osvaldo Salazar