Posts Tagged ‘China’
Sunday, June 17th, 2018
Article source: Shenzhen VMDPE Brand Design Consulting Co. Ltd.
BeneBaby International Daycare is an early childhood educational daycare center provides American daycare service for modern parents, committed to the cultivation of behavior, habits, independent personality and social ability of 2-4 year old children.
Image Courtesy © Zhang Chao
- Architects: Shenzhen VMDPE Brand Design Consulting Co. Ltd. (VMDPE Design)
- Project: BeneBaby International Daycare
- Location: Nanshan Houhai District of Shenzhen, China
- Photography: Zhang Chao
- Principle Designer: Vinci chan
- Design Team: Dio Chang，Lucy Lu, Wenya Chen
- Building Structure: Part of the corridor is steel structure
Thursday, June 14th, 2018
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects
Lushan Primary School will be an educational institute for 120 children located 160km north-west of Nanchang, the capital of Jiangxi Province, and serve 12 local villages with a total population of about 1,800 people.
Surrounded by mountains as well as the rivers and lakes fed by the Zhelin Reservoir, the school is within an agricultural region that also has a rich tradition in the production of ceramics.
Image Courtesy © Zaha Hadid Architects
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Project: Lushan Primary School
- Location: Jiangxi, China
- Design: Patrik Schumacher
- ZHA Project Director: Charles Walker, Nils Fischer
- ZHA Project Architect: Michal Wojtkiewicz
- ZHA Project Associate: Armando Solano
- ZHA Project Team: Nassim Eshaghi, Nastasja Mitrovic, Marko Margeta, Hung-Da Chien
- Engineering: Shing and Partners Design Group (SPDG)
Thursday, June 7th, 2018
Article source: CAL Architects
This is a simple building with a five-year tenancy term. With so many unfavorable conditions—a limited budget, no historic value of the factory, an old wall that cannot be dismantled—how can a unique office space be created? We considered the key issues of how to balance the setting and the relationship between old and new.
It is easy for designers to envision a project with a limitless budget or desirable location, but it is difficult to combine materials and environment to convey transcendental characteristics in a particular space under various restrictive conditions.
South Entrance, Image Courtesy © Yuan da and Pan Hongzhang
- Architects: CAL Architects
- Project: CAL Architects Studio
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Photography: Yuan dao, Pan Hongzhang
- Team: Sun taohuan, Liang Xian liang, Liang Huajie
- Cost: 1200 Yuan/m2（200）
- Built Area: 300 m2
- Completion Year: 2015
Monday, May 28th, 2018
Article source: GOLUCCI INTERIOR ARCHITECTS
DianDianYiPin is a tea restaurant which comes from Hong Kong. People who have been to Hong Kong know that tea restaurant is really popular because of its conveniences, efficient service and various food. Where there are streets and alleys, there are tea restaurants. Tea restaurant has gradually become an indispensable part of people’s lives and even we can say ‘Tea Restaurant’ has become a symbol of Hong Kong culture.
Image Courtesy © Lulu Xi
- Architects: GOLUCCI INTERIOR ARCHITECTS
- Project: Dian Dian Yipin Cha Chaan Teng
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Lulu Xi
- Client: Dian Dian Yipin Cha Chaan Teng
- Director, Chief Designer: Lee Hsuheng
- Built Area: 180m2
- Completion (date): 2018.1
Friday, May 25th, 2018
Article source: TIANJIN UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECHTURAL DESIGN & URBAN PLANNING
Yu Qingcheng is a world famous original clay sculpture artist who is renowned in China and oversea, the unique style strike out a new line for himself.
To describe this design with the emotional word is “hold mud “, rational words is “manifold”. The thinking is a main idea of the designer in recent years, he put forward a new concept of “manifold “— From first to last,the building is full of movement and has two or more different forms at the different ends, the form is not a result but a process, a continuous flowing and changing physical space, a process from static to dynamic, a temporal spatial evolution process. a body growing process, a non-focus building, a geometrical composition from linear to nonlinear changes with both topology and fractal characteristics.
Image Courtesy © TIANJIN UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECHTURAL DESIGN & URBAN PLANNING
Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018
Article source: NEXT ARCHITECTS
On 23 May 2016, the world’s first Rose Museum officially opened to the public. This is the same day as the start of the 2016 World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS) Convention. “The Rose Museum aims to create a new architecture for China, in which history and modernity, art and architecture blend,” explains NEXT architects China partner Jiang Xiaofei. For this unique building NEXT Architects China designed a solid museum volume covered by a silk-like skin of stainless steel with a papercut pattern of Chinese roses.
Image Courtesy © Xiao Kaixiong
- Architects: NEXT ARCHITECTS
- Project: Rose Museum
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Xiao Kaixiong
- Main Contractor: Beijing Tianheng Construction Engineering Co., Ltd
- Team: John van de Water, Jiang Xiaofei, WangYan, ShenYaosen, Jiang Lai, Gao Shuang, Wang Xiao
- Client: Beijing Tianheng Building Design Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Floor Area: Span: 17.000 m2
- Preliminary Design: Oct 2013
- Final design: Sept 2014
- Start Building: Dec 2014
- Completion: 05 / 2016
Monday, May 21st, 2018
Article source: maison h
This art space takes the metaphysical blank space in abstract paintings by contemporary Chinese artists as its starting point. It uses natural light, simple black strokes and translucent materials to create a fuzzy, dream-like physical realm. The project is located within Beijing’s 798 Arts District, as a renovation of a former factory, originally build in the 1970’s during Mao Zedong’s Great Leap Forward.
Clear gallery 3, Image Courtesy © maison h
- Architects: maison h
- Project: BRIC Art Space
- Location: Beijing, China
Thursday, May 17th, 2018
Article source: 3andwich Design / He Wei Studio
Located in Xin County, Henan Province, this project is an crucial part of the Dabie Mountains Outdoor Campground Park, which has been regarded as an important gateway to the Dabie Mountains National Hiking Trails.
The site of B Garden is backed by small hills, which is rich in vegetation, with a tea garden in front, a river that runs through the campground at a distance, and the hills on the other side. The site is on the platform at the foot of the mountain with open and broad views to the south and water flowing in front, namely, a geomantic site of traditional China.
There were several abandoned and dilapidated dwellings on site, which the owners wished to demolish and to construct new buildings on.
The view to guest-room From water level, Image Courtesy © Jin Weiqi
- Architects: 3andwich Design / He Wei Studio
- Project: B Garden
- Location: Xin County, Xinyang City, Henan Province, China
- Photography: Jin Weiqi, Zhou Meng
- Client: Xin County Dabie Mountain Camping Park Co., Ltd.
- Design Team: Chen Long, Li Qiang, Zhao Zhuoran, Song Ke, Wang Lingzhe, Huang Shilin
- Building Area: 920 sqm
- Period of Design: Nov. 2016 – Feb. 2016
- Period of Construction: Jun. 2017 – Sept. 2017
Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Article source: SONG UND PARTNER ATELIER
This project is a exhibition pavilion supported by Longfor Real Estate and Orient Sundar windows company, within which the sustainable architecture strategies and the edge-cutting building techniques could be introduced to the public.
Image Courtesy © Xiazhi
- Architects: SONG UND PARTNER ATELIER
- Project: Passive House Pavilion of Longfor Sundar
- Location: Gaobeidian, Hebei province, China
- Photography: Xiazhi
- Design Team: Jingfen Sun, Dan Xie, Yingnan Chu, Xiaojuan Chen, Dongchen Han, Zhenghao Lin
- Engineer: THUPDI
- Area: 1200m2
- Date of Completion: 2017.08
Monday, May 14th, 2018
Article source: Dickson Hung Associates Design Consultants
Curves enlarge minimalist space｜1C Show Flat
The construction area of this project is about 90 square meters. Fashion is an eternal topic, and it is also a manifestation of characteristic. Coco Chanel said, “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” Through a new understanding of fashion, the designers used the principle of “less is more” to interpret a different kind of fashion. The whole space is unified with concise, smooth and fluent lines running through the interior, bringing a refreshing and natural breath. The minimalist furniture reflects the wisdom of design and humanistic spirit everywhere. By thinking differently, the designers embedded a tea table into the sofa, and applied irregular cabinets which have graceful arcs. The storage design is another highlight, the cabinets of the living room, the bed of the study room and the TV wall of the bedroom and others are ingenious.
Image Courtesy © Dickson Hung Associates Design Consultants
- Architects: Dickson Hung Associates Design Consultants
- Project: Qianhai East Coast Garden 1C , 7B , 7D Show Flat
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Chief Designer: Dickson Hung
- Design Team: Jiang Ying
- Soft Decoration: Zhuangdian Decoration Co., Ltd.
- Project Area: 90 m2(1C), 89 m2(7B), 127 m2(7D)
- Completion Time: June, 2016