The pharmaceutical industry associates white as the symbol of cleanness and purity which is reflected in many aspects of western practice, including the adoption of the white wrapping paper in modern medicine. This is precisely the image the client of Impax from the United States aimed to establish through their first overseas facilities in Taiwan.
- Architect: J. J. Pan & Partners, Architects & Planners(JJPan)
- Name of Project: IMPAX Lab Taiwan Plant Phase I
- Location: Chunan Science Park, Taiwan
- Design team: Joshua Jih Pan, Oui Ming Sae-Tang, Pen Lee, Li Jiun Lu, Johanna Kuo, Ming Huang Tsai
- Client: Impax Laboratories(Taiwan) Ltd.
- Completion: 2009
- Photo: Jeffrey Chang, JJPan