Article source: Revolution Architects
This project is located at Desierto de los Leones woods, in the west part of Mexico City. The terrain is surrounded by nature within the vast city.
Here we found great amount of trees, allowing a natural visual filter towards the highway and the near constructions. It is a private space, isolated of visual pollution and acoustic disturbance.
- Architects: Revolution Architects
- Project: The Black Cabin
- Location: Ciudad de México, México
- Photography: Black Rabbit
- Software used: ArchiCAD
- Design Team: Andres Bustamante Arrieta, Carlos Garzon
- Architects in charge: Andres Bustamante-Arrieta
- Engineering: Grupo Dovela
- Construction: Grupo Dovela
- Area: 106.71 sqm
- Project Date: 2015