Article source: Forum Phi Architecture
The Missouri Heights Residence project began with an interesting client, an amazing site and a goal for the ultimate in eco-conscious architectural design. Built on a 36-acre lot with majestic views of the Roaring Fork Valley, the “Mountain Modern” home is strongly focused on energy efficiency. The property is south facing to maximize solar access.
- Architects: Forum Phi Architecture
- Project: Missouri Heights Residence
- Location: Carbondale, CO, U.S.A
- Photography: Brent Moss Photography
- Software used: Archicad, Ecotect