Article source: JSª Arquitectura
In a block where buildings catalogued by federal and local institutions predominate, we sought to emphasize the impact of this complex, moving away from the adjacent buildings and presenting the façade toward the urban intersection formed at the point where Nuevo Leon avenue turns, exposing the side of the building. The complex is formed by two volumes.
- Architect: JSª Arquitectura
- Name of Project: Nuevo Leon 113
- Location: Av. Nuevo León 113, Col Condesa
- Date of project: 2010
- Total surface: 1775 sq ft
- Photo credits: Jair Navarrete, Paul Rivera – archphoto