Article source: Aiji Inoue
Kurosaki Tully’s Coffee, a chain shop, provides some new challenges to increase the number of shops.
Since this shop is directly connected to the local city station, there are various customers. With this situation, we proposed a special suggestion. That was, to create an identity in total and to purposely design separate customers’ seats.
- Architects: DOYLE COLLECTION CO. LTD.
- Project: Tully’s Coffee shop
- Location: COMCITY Kurosaki, Japan
- Photography: Nacasa&Partners Inc
- Area: 3-15-3, Kurosaki, Yahatanishi-ku, Kitakyusyu-shi, Fukuoka, Japan
- Year: 4th, April, 2013
- Built area: 184.6sqm
- Client: Savior Inc.
- Collaborators: Tully’s Coffee Japan