Article source: Tate Harmer LLP
Tate Harmer’s design for a new £8.5million hotel at The Eden Project, in Cornwall, has received planning permission. The scheme, set to complete in 2018, will comprise 109- bedrooms, a restaurant and education rooms.
Using locally sourced materials, the hotel will sit sensitively within the Cornish countryside and offer high standards of accessibility, energy-efficiency and sustainability.
- Architects: Tate Harmer LLP
- Project: New Eden Hotel
- Location: Cornwall, England, UK
- Photography: AVR London
- Client: The Eden Project
- Contractor: TBC
- Interiors: Devon Interiors
- Structural engineer: Airey and Coles
- M&E engineer: Hoare Lea
- Landscape architect: Greysmith Associates