The first impression with which the Abu Samra house receives the viewer relates to its use of materials and color. By rejecting the conventional use of stone in Amman, and by extending both its textures and the whitish tones associated with most examples of this material in Amman.
- Architects: Symbiosis Designs Ltd
- Project: Abu Samra House
- Location: Dabuq, Amman, Jordan
- Client: Mr. Ma’rouf Abu Samra
- Project team: Khalid Nahhas, Nisreen Alfar, Daad Musa, Raad Sawalha
- Structural engineer: Marwan Ghanem
- Software used: 3DS Max