Article source: Tham & Videgård Arkitekter
A house organized as a spiralling sequence of four large rooms in four levels. These big spaces without a fixed hierarchy let this house invite the inhabitants to organise their lives following their own preferences.
- Architects: Tham & Videgård Arkitekter
- Project: Doublehouse
- Location: Danderyd, Sweden
- Chief architects: Bolle Tham and Martin Videgård
- Collaborator: Henrik Lundén
- Client: Private
- Year of design: 2004
- Year completed: 2005
- Square meters: 360 sqm + roof terrace.
- Size of building lot: 1006 sqm
- Time to build: 12 months
- Type of construction: In situ cast concrete
- Software used: Autocad