Article source: Charles Alexiou Interior Design & Architecture
Situated in the icon and imposing Harry Seidler43 storeybuilding ‘the Horizon’, this inner-city apartment with views of bustling Sydney harbour and the CBD, was not short on wow factor.
- Architects: Charles Alexiou Interior Design & Architecture
- Project: DARLINGHURST APARTMENT
- Location: Darlinghurst, Sydney | 1.0 km from CBD
- Awards: Featured in coffee table book ‘Apartment Living’ by Jenna Reed Burns, a Sydney-based journalist with an interest in design and architecture. She has written for all the major Australian design publications including Vogue Living, Belle and INSIDEout, and is the author of Australian Beach Houses and Private Sydney.
- Additional: In late 2000, the owner bought the apartment for $685,000.
- Information: The refurbishment was completed in late 2002 and was later sold for $1,495,000.
- Internal Area: 100 sqm
- Total Area: 125sqm
- Budget: $100,000-$120,000
- Cost: $100,000
- Completed: August 2002