Posts Tagged ‘Distrito Federal’
Thursday, July 12th, 2012
Article source: JSa Arquitectura
It is a nine-apartment building, in four stories on one of the best streets of the Roma Norte neighborhood. The project has a variety of typologies: seven duplex apartments with double heights and two simplex apartments, from 880 sq ft to 1,860 sq ft each, with a patio, terrace or roof garden. The units are distributed into two bodies divided by an elongated central patio. Both bodies communicate in all the levels through bridges and stairs.
The main façade express the concept of the interior, through an interplay of terraces that responds to each type of apartment.
Image Courtesy Rafael Gamo
- Architects: JSa Arquitectura
- Project: Tabasco 127
- Location: Tabasco 127, Col Roma Norte, Del. Cuauhtémoc, México DF
- Date of Project: 2012
- Architecture: JSª Javier Sánchez, Juan Ignacio Reyes, Juan Manuel Soler, Lucia Villers
- Structural Design: JSª, Fernando Valdivia, Héctor Margain
- Hydro Sanitary and Electric Installation: VGA ingeniería
- Real-Estate Development: JS ª, Javier Sánchez, Alvaro Becker, Santiago Sánchez, Fernando Valdivia
Friday, June 1st, 2012
Article source: DOMO Arquitetos Associados
The main entrance of the clubhouse, restaurant, swimming pools and other indoor areas are all located on the same level and are connected by ramps to the open air sports facilities, providing easy access to all its users. The building consists of a central space and two ‘wings’ with lower ceilings perpendicular to it. The central space is covered by a rectangular concrete structure that supports a green roof. The upper slab is aligned to the lower street of the condominium, integrating its green roof to landscape that’s visible from the residences.
Image Courtesy Haruo Mikami
- Architects: DOMO Arquitetos Associados
- Project: Alphaville Club House
- Location: Brasília, DF, Brasil
- Project Date: 2009
- Construction: 2011
- Area: 27.585m2
- Built area: 1.214sqm (building) + 9.420sqm (sports facilities, swimming pools and parking)
- Architecture: DOMO arquitetos- Daniel Mangabeira, Henrique Coutinho e Matheus Seco (authors), Débora Valença, Rodrigo Scheel e Daniella Rauber (co-authors), Guilherme Mahana and Tatiana Lopes (colaboration)
Saturday, March 17th, 2012
Article source: FGMF Arquitetos
The multi-use complex proposed for this 32.000m² lot aims at creating not only a new architectural reference for the region, but also a new destination for the city. Adding three different uses – retail, office buildings and modular offices – the new complex creates a landmark in the landscape, values the surroundings, and establishes a new shopping destination.
Image Courtesy FGMF Arquitetos
- ARCHITECTS: Forte, Gimenes & Marcondes Ferraz Arquitetos
- PROJECT: The Multi-Use Complex
- LOCATION: Brasília – DF – Brazil
- TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION: Multiuse Building
- SITE AREA: 37,000.00 m²
- BUILT AREA: 85,000.00 m²
- DATE OF PROJECT: 2011
- AUTHORS: Fernando Forte, Lourenço Gimenes e Rodrigo Marcondes Ferraz
- COORDINATOR: Ana Paula Barbosa
- ARCHITECTS: Carolina Matsumoto, Marina Almeida e Fábio Pittas
- TRAINEES: Mayara Benegas
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator and Google SketchUp for development and 3DSMax for the render images and videos.
Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011
Article source: Pascal Arquitectos
This real state is located in Hacienda de Las Palmas Ave. # 10, Subdivision Hacienda de Las Palmas, Huixquilucan State of Mexico and extends on a 2’897.13 m2 area, with an average level difference from front to rear-end of 17 meters, which represented the first disadvantage since a river flows in the rear-end and there was practically no space to work and store the materials while the water was diverted.
- Architects: Pascal Arquitectos
- Project: Da Vinci Residential Tower
- Location: Subdivision Hacienda de Las Palmas, Huixquilucan State of Mexico