Article source: EGB Hornung & Associés
Lili’s Garden was born from the renovation of an old farmhouse built to the end of 18th century in the picturesque area of Dommeldange. There are now eight apartments and two studios that took place there. Our desire was to preserve part of the identity of the building by improving the quality of life of its residents.
- Architects: EGB Hornung & Associés
- Project: Lili’s Garden
- Location: 27 rue du Chateau Dommeldange , Luxembourg
- Photo credits : egb Hornung & Associés s.àr.l.
- Project Architect: PIA MAI
- Design : egb Hornung & Associés s.àr.l.
- Area surface : 650 m2
- Project length : 12 months
- Completion : 2012