Article source: ZSK Architects (Zsuffa es Kalmar Epitesz Muterem)
Dunaujvaros, a small town in the middle of Hungary was the center of Hungarian steel industry in the past era. Although by now the smeltery grew down to its half, the town is still prospering due to the industrial tradition, the new services and factories.
- Architects: ZSK Architects (Zsuffa es Kalmar Epitesz Muterem), Zsolt Zsuffa
- Project: House in Dunaujvaros
- Location: Dunaujvaros, Hungary
- Photography: Tamas Bujnovszky
- Software used: ArchiCad
- Fellow architect: Balazs Rose
- Interior design: Gepetto
- Statics: Csaba Harsanyi
- Engineering: Zoltan Torok
- Client: private
- Floor area: 180 m2
- Construction: 2010.
- Design: 2009.