Article source: jaf:: arquitectura
A semi-open space that hosts social activities and also provides services of food court with barbecue, kitchen, bar and restrooms. The architectonic language dialogue with the existing elements on the site and with nature, a place to enjoy outdoors but sheltered from the wind and rain.
- Architects: jaf:: architecture + design
- Project: Outdoor Food Court
- Location: Durazno, Uruguay
- Client: Municipality of Durazno
- Project year: 2012
- Project area: 99 m2.
- Photographs: Javier Villasuso Multimedia
- Software used: Draftsight and Inkscape