Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
The mansion is located in a picturesque gorge of Dzorahbyur village, Kotayk region, Armenia, on the distance of 28 km north-east of Yerevan.
Originally the mansion represented an unfinished one-story house of a countryside style, with an attic under construction. The walls were faced with unhewn gray stone plates.
- Architects: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Project: Mansion reconstruction
- Location: Dzoraghbyur, Armenia
- Area: 1200.0 m²
- Project year: 2006-2008
- Implementation: 2008
- Architects: Telemak ANANYAN, Gohar ISAKHANYAN, Ani SIMONYAN
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DSMAX