Article source: Javier Larraz Andía, Architect
What the construction of the new Shelter Home for the Homeless offers, beyond satisfying the needs of shelter and food for the residents, is an opportunity for improving the quality of life of a socially excluded group, whose needs reach further than the simple fact of finding a place to sleep.
- Architects: Javier Larraz Andía, Architect
- Project: Shelter Home for the Homeless
- Location: Pamplona. Navarra. España.
- Assistants: Belén Beguiristáin Lahuerta, Architect, Juan Miguel García Moreda, Architect,
- Consultants: Naven Ingeniería de Instalaciones, Atec Aparejadores, FS estructuras