Article source: Atelier Nuno Lacerda Lopes
This housing solution is endowed with generously sized areas and its functional diagram suggests a way of inhabiting adapted to new ways of contemporary living.
It consists of three floors where all social space is located the ground floor, the private areas are distributed in the first floor, and the technical and support areas are positioned in the basement level.
- Architects: Atelier Nuno Lacerda Lopes – CNLL
- Project: Paramos House
- Location : Paramos, Espinho
- Year : 2003-2007
- Client : anonymous
- Architecture Coordination : Nuno Lacerda Lopes
- Architecture Collaboration : Natália Rocha, Ângelo Monteiro
- Specialities : Ana Maria Viana, Paula Araújo, Miguel Venâncio
- Plot Area : 1.988 m2
- Total Construction Area : 783 m2
- Model : CNLL
- Photography : Nelson Garrido
- Software used: AutoCAD