Article source: Aslak Haanshuus Arkitekter AS
The project is located on the shores of the lake Femunden, half an hour’s drive south of the World Heritage Site mining town Røros. The site lies right on the edge of Femundsmarka National Park, which is part of the largest continuous wilderness areas in Southern Scandinavia.
- Architects: Aslak Haanshuus Arkitekter AS
- Project: Cabin at Femunden
- Location: Femunden, Norway
- Photography: Tom Gustavsen
- Design team: Aslak Krogness Haanshuus
- Contractor: Martin Røsand and Kasper Ødegaard
- Furnishings: Stein Haanshuus and Niels Moer
- Main materials: Local timber of pine, doors and windows from Velfac.
- Area: 85 sqm
- Year: 2015 (more…)