Posts Tagged ‘Fortaleza’
Thursday, May 15th, 2014
Article source: Vigliecca & Associados
First one to be ready for the 2014 World Cup, the most economical arena in the last four World Cups and the first one in South America do receive a LEED Certification, Castelão stands out as an architectural monument of international standards, where the new and the old harmoniously coexist.
Image Courtesy © Vigliecca & Associados
- Architects: Vigliecca & Associados
- Project: Castelão Arena, an exemplary stadium
- Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
- Photography: AZUL SERRA, RICARDO CORREA,Leonardo Finotti
- Project management:Héctor Vigliecca, Luciene Quel e Ronald Werner
- Residentarchitect: Fernanda Trotti
- Team: Neli Shimizu, Carolina Bertoldi, Bianca Riotto, Fabio Pittas, Hernani Paiva, Kelly Bozzato, Luiz Marino, Mayara Christ, Pedro Ichimaru, Rafael Alcantara, Paulo Serra (administration), Luci Maie (administration).
- Roof structure: Projeto Alpha)
- Concrete structure: MD Engineering
- Steel structure: Pengec Engineering and Consulting
- Special and electrical engineering: Techna Consulting
- Plumbing engineering: Fase Engineering
- A/C engineering: Comaru
- Acoustical engineering: Audium
- Dynamic analysis consultant: STO
- Landscape design: Rodolfo Geiser Landscape
Sunday, November 17th, 2013
Article source: Fernandes Arquitetos Associados
Fernandes Arquitetos is in charge of the project for eight stations of the future Parangaba – Mucuripe Line of Fortaleza Metrô, usually known as Metrofor. The branch will have its tracing on surface and will be integrated to South Line – already in operation – at Parangaba Station.
Image Courtesy © Fernandes Arquitetos Associados
Tuesday, January 10th, 2012
Article source: VIGLIECCA & ASSOC
The Fares Cândido Lopes new building, the headquarters of Ceará Department of Sports and the Architecture and Engineering Department, is part of the first phase of the Castelão Arena project. The complex, located in Fortaleza – State of Ceará, represents the northeast of the country as one of the host cities that will receive the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™. Recently the stadium was also selected to host the FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013™, being highlighted by the speed of its construction.
Facade view (Image Courtesy Azul Serra)
- Architects: VIGLIECCA & ASSOC
- Project: Arena Castelão
- Location: Fortaleza, Ceará
- Date: 2008 – under construction
- Client: State of Ceará Government
- Promoter: Special Department of the State of Ceará for 2014 Cup
- Total Intervention Area: 215.000m²
- Fares Cândido Lopes Building Area: 6.500m²
- Architecture and Urbanism: VIGLIECCA&ASSOC, Hector Vigliecca, Luciene Quel, Ronald Werner, Neli Shimizu, Caroline Bertoldi, Bianca Riotto, Fernanda Trotti, Hernani Paiva, Kelly Bozzato, Luiz Marino, Mayara Christ, Pedro Ichimaru, Rafael Alcantara, Paulo Serra, Luci Maie, Renata Haring.