Posts Tagged ‘France’
Friday, January 19th, 2018
Article source: HELLIN-SEBBAG Architectes Associés
Subsequent to delivering staff housing and reception building in 2013, this autumn the Hellin-Sebbag Architectes Associés office completed the second phase of the reconstruction of this building trades high school.
The architect’s appointment comprised different scales – from urban space to furniture.
Shaded terrace that gives access to media centre, Image Courtesy © Benoit WEHRLÉ
- Architects: HELLIN-SEBBAG Architectes Associés
- Project: Leonard De Vinci High School Montpellier Reconstruction
- Location: rue du Professeur Blayac, 34080 Montpellier, France
- Photography: Benoit WEHRLÉ
- Client: Région Occitanie
- Surface total new surface: 12,324 m² (shon)
- Total surface rehabilitated: 8 869 m² (shon)
- Cost of work: 29 000 000 € ht (value october 2013)
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Article source: Piuarch and Stefano Sbarbati
Extreme organizational flexibility, attention to environmental quality and an accurate interpretation of the setting: these were the requirements for the headquarters of IDF Habitat, the French company in charge of the development of social housing operations. In March 2017 IDF Habitat proudly announced its new address, 15 km from the heart of Paris. Designed by Piuarch, Stefano Sbarbati and Incet Ingénierie, the winners of a competition held in 2013, the Champigny-sur-Marne headquarters were inspired by the desire to create an efficient, functional complex, and above all one that stands as an indispensable element in the area’s transformation process. The building is in fact part of the so-called “ZAC des Bords de Marne,” an ambitious redevelopment program aimed at defining a new social, cultural and productive sector connected with the city, interpreting expectations and generating a system with a strong identity.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: Piuarch and Stefano Sbarbati
- Project: The new IDF Habitat Headquarters
- Location: Métropole du Grand Paris, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia, Martin Argyroglo
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, 3dS Max, Rhinoceros and Adobe CS
- Client: IDF Habitat
- Cost: 7.100.000 euro
- Floor space: 3,000 sq.m.
Thursday, January 11th, 2018
Article source: Linazasoro & Sánchez Architecture
This is a very complex project due to its extensive program and its location in the very historical center of the city of Troyes. The program consists of offices, a state committee plenary hall, a multipurpose room, other smaller committee rooms, and an 800-seat auditorium linked to the congress center area.
Image Courtesy © Roland Halbe
- Architects: Linazasoro & Sánchez Architecture
- Project: Congress Center in Troyes
- Location: Troyes, France
- Photography: Javier Callejas Sevilla, Roland Halbe
- Client: Conseil Général de l’Aube
- Gross usable floor space: aprox. 8500 m2
- Lot size: 5800 m2
- Competition (year): 2008
- Start of work: September 2011
- Completion of work: October 2014
Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
Article source: Guillaume Ramillien Architecture
In a city split by rail lines, neighborhood transformation through an appreciated “eco-city” must take into account its unique scales and existing qualities :
– the smooth downtown connexion via a footbridge
– the proximity of “La Garenne” woods with their rich arboreal heritage
– an ancient and deeply-rooted gardening culture in urban areas ; and vast open spaces.
Image Courtesy © Pascal Amoyel
- Architects: Guillaume Ramillien Architecture
- Project: ECO-CITE LA GARENNE
- Location: Fourchambault (58), PRU La Garenne, France
- Photography: Pascal Amoyel
- Engineering: La Motrice (paysage/ landscaping architect), bet VRD-Ingénierie (vrd/ roadworks), bet Louis Choulet (fluides et HQE/ environnemental engineering), bet Altaïs (structures/ structure), bet CS2N (économie/ building cost)
- Client: Nièvre Habitat
- Commande: Concours restreint, lauréat
- Cost: 3 650 k€HT + 650 k€HT
- Area: 2 500 m2 sp/ 2 ha
- Year: 2012 – 2017
Friday, January 5th, 2018
Article source: v2com
The villa was built in the ’90s. Its floor plan presents very particular proportions: a 15 metres long entrance hall which leads inside the house and a linear perspective view opening up to the garden.
The parcel shape is a narrow rectangle and one facade, which is built straight on the very limits of the plot, is blind.
kitchen terrace, Image Courtesy © Julien Kerdraon
- Architects: (ma!ca) architecture
- Project: GOM House
- Location: Castelnau-le-Lez, South of France
- Photography: Julien Kerdraon
- Surface area: 1800 sq.ft.
- Completion date: April 2016
Friday, January 5th, 2018
Article source: ANTONIO VIRGA ARCHITECTE
dior men headquarter with style offices, offices, showroom and haute couture workrooms major renovation with extension.
Image Courtesy © ANTONIO VIRGA ARCHITECTE
- Architects: ANTONIO VIRGA ARCHITECTE
- Project: Dior Homme
- Location: Paris, France
- Client: dior
- Net surface area: 1,500 sq.m
- Completed: in 2014
Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018
Article source: Coldefy&Associés Architects Urban planners
The project is located within a historic industrial building along the railroad tracks at the entrance to the city of Dunkirk, just a stone’s throw from the TGV station. It lies within the framework of a strategic urban zone in full transformation. Though left in disrepair, the building originally housed a jute mill founded in 1928.
Image Courtesy © Julien Lanoo
Thursday, December 21st, 2017
Article source: STARCK WITH RIKO
After years of intense technological development, Philippe Starck and the Slovenian company Riko debut a unique line of “Prefabricated Accessible Technological Homes” – P.A.T.H. Combining Philippe Starck’s signature timeless design and Riko’s high expertise with state-of-the-art insulation and energy production technology, P.A.T.H. houses usher in a new area of positive energy housing. They are designed to integrate seamlessly high eco-technology systems – solar, thermal, solar photovoltaic and wind turbines, which make it possible for the homes to produce more energy than they consume. As of October 2014, the different models of P.A.T.H. houses will be available to buyers and future homeowners at www.starckwithriko.com and through the P.A.T.H. Distribution network.
Image Courtesy © STARCK WITH RIKO
- Architects: STARCK WITH RIKO
- Project: P.A.T.H. Houses
- Location: Montfort-l’Amaury, France
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017
Article source: Jacques Ferrier architecture
La Mantilla answers the functional mix programme defined for the mixed development zone Jacques Coeur in Montpellier. With an approximately 32,000 m² surface area, it provides shops, restaurants, housing, a student residence, offices and a public car park.
Image Courtesy © Luc Boegly
- Architects: Jacques Ferrier architecture (Philippe Bonon, Philippe Cervantes)
- Project: Real Estate Complex La Mantilla
- Location: Montpellier, France
- Photography: Luc Boegly
- Client: Bouygues Immobilier, Pragma, Urbanisme et Commerce
- Project Manager: François Marquet
- Architect Partner: A+ Architecture
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017
Article source: Ateliers O-S Architectes
The project is a creation of 20 housing lots located in Dijon, including 14 flats and 6 townhouses. It consists of a succession of small buildings and privates homes with surrounding fences and open spaces looking into interior gardens.
This urban rhythm is strengthened by the recurrent use of stone. The general atmosphere of the street is strongly marked by the series of these mineral textures and the presence of abundant vegetation.
Image Courtesy © Cyrille Weiner
- Architects: Ateliers O-S Architectes
- Project: Dijon Concrete Housings
- Location: Dijon, France
- Photography: Cyrille Weiner, Vincent Baur
- Client: Logivie
- Budget: 1 895 000 € HT
- Shon: 1 560 m²
- Shab: 1303 m²
- PC: June 2012
- Delivery: October 2015