Article source: Espegel – Fisac Arquitectos
The program specified by the owner-developer, was the construction of a block of flats with basement, garage, storage rooms and facilities rooms. We propose a very compact volume of 18 dwellings with a standard program: 12 three-bedroom dwellings and 6 four–bedrooms dwellings, with the aim of achieving the maximum efficiency in the use of the floor area.
- Architects: Espegel – Fisac Arquitectos (Carmen Espegel & Concha Fisac)
- Project: Ananda Building
- Location: Fuenlabrada, Madrid
- Photography: Angel Baltanás
- Software used:AUTOCAD.
- Completion time: Febuary 2012
- Designer: Carmen Espegel Alonso, Concha Fisac de Ron
- Client: Zosma, S.A.
- Total Area: 7.286,40 sqm
- Consultants: Ana Espegel Alon, Mecanismo