Article source: Yoav Messer Architects
The center was built primarily to serve the blessed activity of Etgarim organization. That is why it has to be functional and meet current needs while looking and foreseeing upcoming future needs.
- Architects: Yoav Messer Architects
- Project: Shneur House
- Location: GaneiYehoshuaPark
- Photography: Amit Geron
- Construction Dates: 10/2012-8/2013
- Build-up Area: 185 sqm
- Roofed Square: 250 sqm
- Constructor: Rom Geves Ltd.
- Consulting: Amot Ltd. | ItzikSadeh
- Consulting: Baran Project management Ltd. | YoramMarkovich
- Management and Supervision: S. Horvitz Engineering Ltd.| Koby Mizrahi
- Foundation: Rokach Ashkenazi Engineers & Consultants Ltd.
- Plumbing: Helman Consulting Engineers Ltd.
- Air Conditioning: MeirLuski Engineers Ltd.
- Electricity: Avidan Engineering Consultants Ltd.
- Low Voltage: Nissimov Consultation & Engineering Design Ltd.
- Lighting: RTLD Lighting Design Ltd. | Hila Meir
- Landscape: Roy Cooper, Landscape Architect