Posts Tagged ‘Germany’
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: LODESIGNER
Project of street food pavilion Food BOX was designed by Elena Ostapova to contest [BERLIN] Gourmet Street Food, agencies Architectural KompetitionConcoursd’Architecture in 2015.
The prototype of concept served as a cardboard box. Verge box are transformed.
Image Courtesy © LODESIGNER
- Architects: LODESIGNER
- Project: Street food pavilion Food BOX
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Architect And Designer: Elena Ostapova
- Software used: Auto Cad, Vray, 3D Max
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: Graft
The Ronald McDonald House is a Charity House that provides space and a home for families whose hospitalized children are in the process of receiving medical treatment.
Image Courtesy © Graft
- Architects: Graft
- Project: FAMILY HOUSE
- Location: Sankt Augustin, Germany
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: Architekten Wannenmacher + Möller GmbH
The building is located in a residential area of Düsseldorf, in the ‘White Estate’ in Golzheim. This estate was constructed by the National Socialists in 1935/36 in a period of one and a half years as a model estate that formed part of the propaganda exhibition ‘Schaffendes Volk“, meaning ‘Productive People’.
Image Courtesy © Architekten Wannenmacher + Möller GmbH
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Article source: Sigurd Larsen Design & Architecture
The next room is behind the door. The exiting experience of arriving in a hotel and explore its’ facilities is taken to its’ maximum in room 204 at the Michelberger Hotel in Berlin. Doors and windows open and reveal spaces full of details and surprises. A canyon like sauna, a high bedroom. A bathtub with a view. A cosy kitchen. A shower in a grotto. Large sitting steps leading to a guest bedroom.
Image Courtesy © Rita Lino and James Pfaff
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Article source: Peter Ruge Architekten
House M is a detached town house in the middle of Berlin for an academic Japanese-German family. The rectangular site stretches 15 m along the road in the west and extends 40 m to the east. The building is integrated into the existing context of urban villas by its street view as wooden façade.
With their living experiences on three continents, the clients emphasized the need for three main ideas for their home.
Image Courtesy © Ira Efremova
- Architects: Peter Ruge Architekten
- Project: House M
- Location: Wilmersdorf, Germany
- Photography: Ira Efremova
- Duration: 2012 – 2015
Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016
Article source: Kadawittfeldarchitektur
New build of a modern energy efficiency centre on the campus of Hochschule Niederrhein in Mönchengladbach| ADDED VALUE The low-resource energy generation system is displayed on the outside of the sculptural facade made of photovoltaic elements, thus giving the building an unmistakable character.
Image Courtesy © Andreas Horsky
- Architects: Kadawittfeldarchitektur
- Project: NEW-BLAUHAUS
- Location: MÖNCHENGLADBACH, GERMANY
- Photography: Andreas Horsky
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino, Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray
- Client: NEW mobil & aktiv Mönchengladbach GmbH
- General contractor: A.Frauenrath BauConcept GmbH
- Project team: Julia Wehmeyer, Jochen Hansen, Marie Krebs (student assistant), Sergej Griniak (student assistant)
- Consultants: Daniel Trappen, Paloma Perez-Horsky, Raimonda Guoby te (interior design), Andreas Horsky (visualisation), Andrea Blaschke (modelling)
- Project team competition phase: Kerstin Tulke, Angie Müller, Pawel Pietkun, Bade Kurdakul
- Landscape architecture: greenbox Landschaftsarchitek ten, Cologne Structural engineering / Building physics / Fire engineering Kempen Krause Ingenieure, Aachen
- Occupant: Hochschule Niederrhein and NEW (more…)
Saturday, January 16th, 2016
Article source: kadawittfeldarchitektur
Service center for those studying at the Heinrich Heine University, accommodating the facilities of the department of student affairs, which are used by students from all faculties.
Image Courtesy © Jens Kirchner
- Architects: kadawittfeldarchitektur
- Project: SSC – Student Service Center
- Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
- Photography: Jens Kirchner
- Client: BLB NRW Düsseldorf
- Projectmanager: Dirk Zweering, Jochen Hansen
- Built volume: GFA 4,242 m², GV 13,200 m³
- Competition: 11/2011 – 1st Prize
- Completion: 2012–2015
Monday, January 11th, 2016
Article source: gmp
The new development is located in a central position at the foot of the Brauhausberg, a traditional leisure andb day-trip destination, and the established location of the city’s largest swimming pool complex. As a multifunctional building for all activities involving water, the new pool complex offers significantly more facilities compared to the popular but outdated existing facility built during GDR times. The public municipal baths are expected to draw increasing numbers of visitors and, on that basis, occupy a key position for preserving the special qualities of this part of the city, which – in the wake of numerous new construction projects – is experiencing a revival.
Image Courtesy © gmp
- Architects: gmp
- Project: Sports and leisure pool complex
- Location: Potsdam, Germany
- Design: Volkwin Marg and Hubert Nienhoff with Kristian Spencker
- Project leader: Kristian Spencker, Michael Scholz
- Team, competition: Veit Lieneweg, Silvia Schneider, Katja Godejohann, Daniel Tomé, Oliver Boersch, Arihan Senocak
- Team, implementation: Silvia Schneider, Katja Godejohann, Kerstin Fuchs, Claudia Chiappini, Chris Hättasch, Christiane Putschke-Tomm, Julia Hilgenberg, Katerine Witte, Elke Glass, Katrin Karos, Sophie-Charlotte Altrock
- Consortium: HMI Hartwich/Mertens/Ingenieure Planungsgesellschaft für Bauwesen mbH, big Bechtold Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Capatti Staubach – urbane Landschaften
- Client: Stadtwerke Potsdam GmbH.
- GFA: 19,000 m²
Tuesday, January 5th, 2016
Article source: Ippolito Fleitz Group
Ang Lee in the shopping mall? Our pan-Asian restaurant with a cocktail flavour.
Kent Hahne, successful restauranteur and cofounder of restaurant chain Vapiano, launched GinYuu, his latest concept restaurant,in late 2013. GinYuuemploys restaurant chain elements like front cooking and chip payment, which have already proved successful at Vapiano. Other wise GinYuusignals a new gastronomic departure, offering a pan-Asian Pacific kitchen combined with a lounge concept and cocktail menu. A pilot restaurant in Bonn was followed in October 2014 by a second location in Stuttgart’s new Milaneo shopping mall. The latter was designed by IppolitoFleitz.
Image Courtesy © Zooey Braun
- Architects: Ippolito Fleitz Group
- Project: GinYuu Stuttgart
- Location: Mailänder Platz 7, Stuttgart, Germany
- Photography: Zooey Braun
- Team: Peter Ippolito, Gunter Fleitz, Markus Schmidt, Tim Lessmann, Hanna Drechsel, Tobias Kroll
Axel Knapp, Kim Angenendt
- Client: Apeiron Restaurant & Retail Management Gmbh
- Illustrations: Farbenmetzgerei, Claudia Wagner
- Size: 360 m²
- Year: 10/2014
Sunday, December 20th, 2015
Article source: BUERO WAGNER
One of the oldest pilgrimage sites in Bavaria can be found on the east bank of the Ammersee, the monastery Andechs. As a commodity of the Benedictine abbey Saint Bonifaz in Munich, the monastery ensures the financial basis of the abbey’s pastoral, social and cultural work – according to the credo “ora et labora – pray and work.” With the renovation of the estate’s old washhouse, located between Florianstadl and the butchery, the workshop, laundry and monastery distillery, which are accommodated inside the building, could be modernized and reorganized according to their current requirements.
Image Courtesy © F. Löchner
- Architects: BUERO WAGNER
- Project: Waschhaus
- Location: Andechs, Germany
- Photography: F. Löchner
- Structural engineering: K. Wagner
- Site Supervision: P.Amann
- Building Services : H. Bittmann
- Gross Floor area: 1600 m2
- Status: built
- Project completed: 2015