Article source: D•LIM architects
From an abandoned warehouse to a new entertainment office in the meatpacking district.
D·LIM architects converted a previously abandoned warehouse in the meatpacking district of Doksan into music record label, Stardom Entertainment’s new office. Located in Seoul, the area has been in steady decline, with the traditional market (originally founded in 1973) also struggling.
- Architects: D•LIM architects
- Project: Stardom Entertainment Office Remodeling
- Location: Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Design Team: Jea-Ok Kim, Ji-Sun Park, Kyung-min Jang, Jung-ho Choi, Jeong-tae Kim
- Site area: 3,065.80㎡
- Building area: 548.80㎡
- Gross floor area: 1,775.65㎡
- Building scope: B1/2F