Posts Tagged ‘Greater Noida’
Friday, March 31st, 2017
Article source: Anagram Architects
Artrovert is our project to design a studio in a peri-urban artists’ colony, Kaladham, in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The 280 sqm. studio is built on a 300 sqm trapezoidal plot which is one of 216 arranged in an octagonal grid. Our client-collaborator is a multi-media artist whose politically charged works interrogate binaries, challenge representation and explore the anti-aesthetic.Equally unconventionally, her vision for her studio was not the typical introverted artist’s “cave” but rather an extroverted residency where the creation of art and the living of the artist are shared with her precinct. Acutely aware of Kaladham’s location at the urban edge, she hopes such an outward expression and blurring of territory would lay seeds of well-knit social networks for a growing community.
Image Courtesy © Anagram Architects
- Architects: Anagram Architects
- Project: Artrovert: Conversations in Grey
- Location: Greater Noida, India
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Article source: VINCENT CALLEBAUT ARCHITECTURES
Stop the Ecocide:Onwards to the agroecological revolution
My name is Amlankusum. I’m a 45-year old Hindu agroecologist. For the past five years, I’ve lived with my family in the heart of a plus-energy, vertical eco-neighborhood called “Hyperions” producing more energy than it consumes. In collaboration with architects, agricultural engineers, agronomistsand farmers,I eco-conceived this garden towersproject rooted in JaypeeGreens Sports City, with the double objective of energy decentralization and food deindustrialization. My approach is holistic, combining the best of low-tech and high-tech instead ofsystematically opposing them. Our aim is to reconcile urban renaturationand small-scale farming with environment protection and biodiversity.
Image Courtesy © VINCENT CALLEBAUT ARCHITECTURES
- Architects: VINCENT CALLEBAUT ARCHITECTURES
- Project: “HYPERIONS” AGRITECTURAL GARDEN TOWERS FOR JAYPEE GREENS SPORTS CITY
- Location: Jaypee Greens Sports City, Greater Noida, New Delhi, India
- Client: Confidential
- Program: Six multi-use wooden & timber towers, co-offices, housing, agroecology, agroforestry, permaculture, aquaponic, urban farming, etc
- Housing Surface Area: 119 582 m²
- Average Size Of Each Unit: 85 M²
- Dimension: 36 storeys, 128.20 meters height including rooftop and sky footbridges
- Status: Schematic Design Phase
Wednesday, June 29th, 2011
Article source: Morphogenesis
The office design for the corporate office for India Glycols embodies the issues concerning the workplace today, and explores the paradigm of the office space as a social activity. Sited in a non-contextual suburban area of Delhi, the setting, led to the development of an introverted scheme that would address environmental and socio-economic issues from first principles.
Night View (Images Courtesy Andre J Fanthome)
- Architect: Morphogenesis
- Project Name: Corporate Office for India Glycols Ltd.
- Location: Greater Noida, U.P., India
- Typology: Corporate Offices
- Completion Year: 2009
- Client: India Glycols Ltd.
- Photographers: Andre J Fanthome & Edmund Sumner
- Size: 391,741 Sq Ft
- Climate: Composite
- Cost: Rs. 24,63,20000
- Awards : ArchiDesign Award for Best Commercial Building, 2011
- Building Height: 12.3 m
- Basement Depth: 3,400 mm
Friday, February 18th, 2011
Our project responds to the context which is planned to be build by the time the project is completed, and to the dynamically twisted site. Our attempt is to increase density and pedestrian traffic. We strongly believe that high-rise typology is an oxymoron of sustainable development in its base and is in contradiction with promoter’s goal for a green complex. From the program we identify five major functions: Research Institute and Knowledge Centre, Offices and Incubation Centre, Hotel, Residential, and Retail-Food-Beverage. We clearly differentiate four of them in four wings grouped around two inner courts in two separate buildings (Research Institute and Offices in one building and Hotel and Residential in the other). At the area of conjunction of the two buildings we design outdoor distributing hub/plaza/promenade which connects to all functions and the underground parking garage.
The Crowd in the Cloud by Vlado Valkof
- Type : mixed use
- Location : Greater Noida, Delhi, India
- Date : January, 2011
- Status : SpireTec competition
- Client : Spire World
- Area : 62,750 sq. m.
- Credits : Vlado Valkof – project architect, Anne Valkof, Rumen Yotov – designers, Martin Nikolov – rendering